Karl Lohnes: DIY Christmas tabletop decor
Published Thursday, November 29, 2012 7:04AM EST
Last Updated Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:04AM EST
Candy Jar Vases
- Insert a skinny vessel (slim vase, pickle jar, drinking glass inside a modern vase.
- Fill the gap between the two vessels with colour co-ordinated candies to create a colourful and festive look to the table.
- Add fresh or faux holiday flowers or greenery to the skinny vessel.
- Scatter a variety of the vases down a table and add small glass encased candles that are colour co-ordinated.
Mason Jar Snow Globes
- Glue small hobby/craft trees to the inside lid of a clear jar.
- Add some fake snow flakes.
- Screw the lids into the jars.
- Display various sized across a mantel of down the centre of a dining table.
- Add some candles and fake snow on the table.